CACI's C2 experts support a diverse portfolio of services to customers across the globe. We provide system solutions and functional subject matter expertise for Combatant Commands, the Army, Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard, Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA), the homeland security community, and federal, regional, and state agencies. Representative customers and contracts include:
- SSES NexGen: For over 20 years, CACI has provided high-end software support and engineering services to the U.S. Army’s Communications-Electronics Command (CECOM) Software Engineering Center (SEC). Under the SSES NexGen contract, CACI supports the C3T Fires Division in sustaining the reliability and interoperability of fielded fire support systems, which help soldiers acquire targets and deliver the necessary firepower. Additionally, CACI supports the C3T Mission Command Division in developing and sustaining systems that give soldiers and commanders accurate overviews of the battlefield.
- CERDEC: Building on its 25-year relationship with the Army’s Communications-Electronics Research, Development and Engineering Center (CERDEC), CACI announced on October 1, 2012 that it was selected to support rapid prototyping and technology insertion initiatives for CERDEC's Command, Power, and Integration Directorate (CP&ID). With a potential value of $247 million, this five-year contract represents a mix of existing and considerable new work. The contract concentrates on three areas: prototyping and integration of C4ISR systems into various platforms used by all U.S. Armed Forces; research, development, and implementation of new Army/Joint mission command/C2 concepts and technologies; and research and development of technologies related to more portable and cost-efficient power sources for use by troops worldwide. Learn more.
- U.S. Coast Guard: Since 1996, CACI has been a trusted partner of the Coast Guard, providing the resources and tools that help the service fulfill the missions that are so essential to keeping the nation safe and its maritime assets secure.
- Strategic Services Sourcing (S3): CACI provides engineering, C4ISR, logistics, and business operations support services as part of the U.S. Army's S3 vehicle, a multiple-award contract covering a broad range of lifecycle services through 2016.
- Rapid Response - Third Generation (R23G): R23G R23G is a five-year indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract that provides solutions in support of the U.S. Army Communications-Electronics Command's (CECOM) C4ISR mission. The CECOM Rapid Response Project Office was chartered to execute a unique, competitive, and streamlined business process that allows federal government managers to acquire contractor-provided services.
- U.S. Army GTACS: As a prime contractor on the U.S. Army’s Global Tactical Advanced Communications Systems (GTACS) contract, CACI supports the Army’s Program Executive Office Command, Control, and Communications-Tactical. Under this contract, CACI designs, builds, and integrates a broad range of mobile and fixed-site communications systems, networks, and ancillary equipment, and provides training and sustainment services required to accommodate both the Department of Defense and civilian agency missions.